Stunning Taiwan – Just Another Ordinary Day

Just Another Ordinary Day

After 3 years in Taiwan…

I sometimes forget how my ordinary day may be fascinating to others. A friend visited recently and captured my “new normal” on film, his artistic vision of my reality.

From a Ghost Month lantern festival…to exploring cave temples and the majestic Lion’s Head Mountain…scootering through the mountains…and visiting weekend markets in Beipu – this is my new Taiwan neighborhood.

Just another ordinary day in stunning Taiwan…

(Visited 140 times, 1 visits today)

10 thoughts on “Stunning Taiwan – Just Another Ordinary Day

• October 4, 2016 at 8:46 am

Wow, spectacular footage of Taiwan. I’m so impressed by how well this was done; your friend certainly has talent! Really enjoyed watching and am curious about the locations in the video so I can visit them all šŸ˜€

• October 4, 2016 at 10:50 am

Thanks Faith! All of the locations are within an hour’s drive of Hsinchu. All of the drone shots were done along the river near Nanzhuang. The small bridge at the end of the video is located near the Guanyin water temple by Wuzhi Mountain. And yes, he really does have amazing talent! šŸ™‚

• October 22, 2016 at 10:56 pm

Hi Andi, This video on Taiwan is quite enjoyable. Some of the places are quite amazing. My wife has been there but I have yet to visit. Maybe sometime next year or maybe later , who knows. šŸ™‚

• October 23, 2016 at 2:55 am

Thanks Vasu! My friend who shot it is an amazing photographer and is just getting into video. Hopefully he’ll do a few more. Glad you enjoyed. šŸ™‚

• November 5, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Just stalking your site, Andi and this is fantastic. Wow.

• November 6, 2016 at 2:44 am

Wow Mo…thanks for stalking! I love blog-stalkers! šŸ™‚

• December 29, 2016 at 4:15 am

Wow,,, beautiful video ! It brought a tear to my eye. I felt the same way when I was in Taiwan, but didn’t have quite the
    eye or the camera that you did ! Good job, and thank you for your work in putting that together….

~ Gavin

• December 30, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. My friend is an incredibly talented photographer and is trying to transition into videography. This was his first attempt. I’ll let him know what you said! šŸ™‚

• May 12, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Fantastic subject (Andi & her adventurous spirit), spectacular footage (Taiwan) and perfectly chosen music/lyrics…..so impressive and inspiring! Thank you for sharing your journey with the world!

• May 12, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Thanks, Deana! My friend who shot this is a brilliant photographer and used some cool drone footage. It’s nice looking back on my “ordinary day” as I get ready to create a new normal. Glad you enjoyed!